New Tetra4D laptop recommended specs

I have noticed my laptop is getting slow especially when opening big files with Tetra4D, and working with it (thats a 2017 HP ZBook mobile workstation with an intel i7 6820HQ and an Nividia Quadro M1000M). I am thinking asking my company to purchase a new laptop workstation to improve my productivity. We usually receive big files (usually in the .STEP format, but they could also be files done with SolidWorks or Catia). I need sometimes to simplify them, sometimes remove parts, sometimes transform the 3D in 2D (do like top view to import in layouts, or side views etc. I also use Autocad, but I feel the laptop struggling with 3D drawings more than 2D .dwg. I live in the U.K. I was thinking of a 15 inches mobile workstation with a dedicated Nvidia RTX 1000 Ada Generation and a Intel® Core™ Ultra 7 155H or something around that. Budget probably around £2000 to £2500. As far as you can tell what is the most beneficial when working with Tetra4D, like for instance having a good videocard, processor, RAM etc. As far as Im aware Nvidia moved away from Quadro and now it`s Ada Lovelace for mobile workstation? It should be better to work rather than the RTX 4060 Mobile (which should be more for gaming I guess) for instance?
Many thanks in advance.

Hello Enrico,

Thank you for your message, Tetra4D products need low System Requirements to work properly.

Recent GPU / CPU configurations will help improving your performances not only with Tetra4D but also with every application processing 3D Data.
We do not have proper benchmark for different GPU architectures to share. Considering a recent device should be enough to improve your performances.

Regards,
Tetra4D Support Team